Use organic coffee in your morning ritual to awaken your soul and skin!
If you are a coffee drinking why wouldn't you want to waken you skin with the smell of fresh coffee while taking that first sip in the morning? I can honestly say I have never used coffee in my skincare until now and I probably will always use it! Not even just for the helpful benefits that organic coffee scrubs can provide but because it is the best type of scrub that really helps lift dead skin cells leaving me with extremely soft skin. Even more so than a sugar scrub does.
Plus as a mom it is funny to scare your child with a dark face mask in the morning! Laughter; another good way to start your day!
These benefits may change over time since we're always proving super foods for both your body and skin to not be so super, like coconut oil. But you do you, know your skin and ignore the nay sayers!
- It's soothing and gentle enough for sensitive skin in scrubs
- It has natural antioxidants that are perfect for deep pore cleansing
- It can reduce inflammation and redness in your skin
- The caffeine can help rid your dark circles by reducing the build up of blood
- Can help get rid of acne with the combination of circular motion and and caffeine: which will also help with marks and cellulite
- You can turn our scrubs into a mask and get glowing skin by ridding skin of dead cells
It doesn't necessarily have to be fresh or organic coffee for these benefits but it definitely helps if it is!
Officially making a coffee scrub apart of my normal skin care routine!
We have several products available with coffee in them, each a different scent for everyone's tastes!